Provides brand strategy leadership to BrandJuice projects and services by providing value-added strategic thinking and innovative solutions throughout client engagements.
Qualified applicants will have 6-8+ years’ experience in a creative or marketing agency environment.
- Expertise and desire to create reports/presentations from start to finish; drawing on trends, competitive analysis and research to create grounded insights.
- Experience designing, executing, and synthesizing data from consumer research to highlight the actionable insights and recommendations.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires multi-tasking across multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable providing strategic direction and recommendations directly to high-level clients, vendors, and team members; must be able to present a strategic point of view on project related questions.
- Must be able to work independently and in teams to develop strategic deliverables; strong writing skills and a desire to create the work are mandatory.