Develops and administers the agency’s marketing programs while activating lead generation strategies to acquire, nurture, and convert through digital automation and agency brand awareness.
Qualified applicants must have 5+ years’ marketing experience in an agency/professional services setting. Experience in lead generation and marketing project management is mandatory. Specifically, candidates have:
- Successfully managed marketing and lead generation programs and ROI/KPI reports
- Deep experience developing and activating digital marketing plans with a variety of tools, including SEM, SEO, Email, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Social Media, WordPress, Google Adwords & Analytics, etc.
- Strong project management and problem-solving abilities, including metrics-driven thinking
- Top-notch creative and editorial writing skills
- Experience managing external relationships with vendors and key agency partners
- Proven ability to optimize testing platforms and protocols to profitably achieve acquisition targets (Cost-per-Inquiry (CPI), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and Cost-per-Acquisition (CPA)
- Mapped customer navigation paths in order to increase and optimize online engagement and conversion
- Google Analytics certification